Please contact me when more
information is avaiable.
41st Annual Conference for Middle Level Education
Nashville, TN, November 6-8, 2014
Call for Presentations
Interested in presenting at AMLE2014 in Nashville, November 6-8? Apply online.
On behalf of the Association for Middle Level Education, and the Tennessee Association Middle Schools, it is with great excitement that we invite you to experience the most valuable national professional development opportunity for any type of educator who works with grades 5-9: The 41st Annual Conference for Middle Level Education.
As you consider your school calendar for the 2014-15 school year, we encourage you to include November 6-8, 2014, in your staff development plans and take advantage of this rare opportunity to improve instruction and raise test scores.
Please contact us if we can provide any further information or answer any questions.
We hope to see you in Nashville, November 6-8, 2014!
Meeting the needs of
- Assistant Principals
- State Education Department Personnel
- Curriculum Coordinator or Directors
- Chief State School Officers
- University Professor/Administrators
- College Students/
- District Office Personnel
- Grant Writers
- Media Specialists
- Music Directors
- Athletic Directors/Coaches
- School Improvement Coordinators
Topics will include
- Adolescent Development
- At-Risk Students
- Brain-Based Learning and Teaching
- Classroom Management
- College Readiness
- Common Core Standards and Instruction
- Critical Thinking
- Data-Driven Decisions
- Differentiated Instruction
- Experiential Learning
- Gifted Learners
- Health Education and Programming
- Integrated/Interdisciplinary Curriculum
- Language Arts
- Learning Communities
- Parent/Family Involvement
- Professional/Staff Development
- Response to Intervention (RTI)
- School Climate and Safety
- School Improvement
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- Student Motivation
- Student Support
- Teacher Preparation/Quality
- Teaching Strategies
- Technology and 21st Century Skills
- Transitions To and From Middle School
Don't see a topic that you are looking for? Contact us!