Need help making connections with your students? Look no more.
The middle grades years can be a difficult time for young adolescents. Before students can learn, they need to know that you, their teacher, see them and get them. But making connections with students can be challenging. What do we need to change in our pedagogy or our teaching styles to relate to our students with a better balance of social-emotional care and academic content? And how can we do this so we bond with each and every student?
It’s about making connections with your students.
Have you ever wondered if it’s possible to…
- Have meaningful conversations with your students?
- Engage parents before the first day of school?
- Teach students how to develop positive attitudes about themselves, their school culture, and surrounding community?
- Squeeze social-emotional support into the busy school day?
- Find a book that could help you with this struggle?
It is all possible and Creating Connections shows you how with dozens of targeted advisory activities designed to help you make positive gains in attendance, student behavior, academics, and overall attitude.